Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What About The Dress?

I spent most of middle school sketching wedding dress designs, in the hopes of becoming a famous fashion designer one day. I gave up that dream for writing, but never stopped loving bridal gowns.

So, I knew the dress would be a big focus for me when wedding planning. I didn't exactly want to shop at the bigger bridal chain stores tailoring themselves to women on a budget. I wanted an interesting and elegant design and great quality fabric. But again, I couldn't break the bank.

Lucky for me, Vows Bridal Outlet in Watertown, MA, is just a 20-minute drive away. Vows carries a mix of samples and past season styles from some of the big names in bridal fashion: Vera, Priscilla, Monique, and more. They also have lines from a few other select designers.

And even luckier for me, this place was just as good as it sounds. Customer service was not lacking and the array and quality of the gowns was truly gorgeous. I was able to find my dress there, the first place I visited.

I won't give away too many details, but I found exactly what I was looking for. Not too adorned, simple but still sexy and elegant. I definitely recommend Vows to girls who are looking for more options for their budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment